For the Love of Tea and a Healthy Lifestyle

For reasons even I can't explain, early this year I fell in love with tea. I made up my mind to start my day by drinking tea before eating, or drinking anything. And, to  drink a warm cup of tea at night before I sleep. I did a research on the various kinds of teas available and their benefits to the human body. I decided to give a pack of Stassen tea my Mom bought a try. I totally loved it. It has a very strong peppermint aroma. I strongly believe they didn't add any other leaves inside the tea bag asides from the dried peppermint leaves. Within the hour you drink it you actually feel your metabolism speed into action(yup! You will use the loo). But, it doesn't inconvenience you during the day at all. It clears your throat of any lingering mucus and with time you start to feel relieved. It also helps if you're having constipation. With time, you'll start noticing changes of weight loss, if you go on a healthy, lifestyle change diet while using the tea.

Stassen Tea was founded in 1977. It has a wide range of varieties including, Chamomile which I am buying next!), English tea, Lemon tea(I doubt this one is 100% lemon leaves as with the peppermint and chamomile, I will not be purchasing it), and a host of others.

It has 25 tea bags and as of the time mine was bought, it sold for £1.39(it's currently £1, hurry before they change their minds). To brew the tea for one person, place a tea bag into a clean tea cup and pour very hot water on it. You can go the extra step by brewing it for 3-5 minutes in a small clean pot. Or, if you change your mind that you need an iced tea, you can chill it in the refrigerator or add ice to it after brewing.

Per tea bag which is 1.5g, has 20mg of Potassium that's 1% daily value if you're counting calories. It has 0% fat, sodium, and protein.

I loved this tea so much that I reached out to the friendly people at Stassen, and they have offered ALL my readers a discount using the discount code: iblogwithgrace
Go ahead, enjoy your tea.
Be sure to check them out at www.stassenteas.com



On a scale of 5, I will rate them, based on the peppermint tea which I actually tried 5.



Just to inform you:
THIS POST WAS NOT PAID FOR IN ANY WAY.



 




Song of the Day: Could You Be Loved by Bob Marley

Find Me all Over the Internet:
Twitter @iBlogWithGrace
Instagram@iblogwithgrace
Facebook Blog With Grace
Pintrest @iBlogWithGrace
Tumblr @iBlogWithGrace
We Heart it @iBlogWithGrace


Thank You for taking time to visit, I love you,come back soon :)

Blog Motto: Deuteronomy 28:12.

Comments