I Have Something to Tell You

Hi Guys! It's been ages..I've been meaning to do this for a long time coming now. But I didn't know where to start. iBlogWithGrace started out in 2013 as a creative outlet for me(I deleted all the 2013 posts because they made me feel mushy) and became a huge part of my life.

We've had some consistent moments, and long periods of silence here on the blog. It's been a wonderful experience and I've come to the end of the road for this brand. I hope you understand with me.
You can go through all my previous posts to see what I mean. Oh, the treasures I call my archives.





Either way, it's been fun! And indeed a great learning process for me. iBlogWithGrace has served its purpose, and it's time to draw the curtain. I am very grateful for the opportunities that have presented themselves to me because of this platform. Thank you very much. Until we meet again in another part of the internet.
Goodbye to you my trusted friend, forever, or for now...
 

Merry Christmas and a happy new year guys. Thanks for being a part of my life!
All my love,

Comments